Monday, July 14, 2008

It was a rough morning here too.

I had a hard time getting up this morning. My alarm went off and I pushed snooze three or four times before rolling out of bed. It rained really hard last night, with thunder and lightning, and it was still cloudy this morning. Rainy, cloudy mornings always make it difficult to get out of bed. I had to come downtown to see a new team member that is coming onto the CBP project today. I wasn't excited about driving downtown for only a couple hours of work, and I was right to be apprehensive. Traffic was awful! On top of all that, I'm missing you and the kids. Oh well.

Despite a rather dismal Monday morning, I'm feeling pretty good about things. I feel like I've got a better handle on my spiritual situation. I've got my evenings this week filled up with stuff to do.

Monday - I'm going to Mom and Dad's house to celebrate Elizabeth's Birthday. I plan to stay there tonight since I've got a meeting in Springfield at 8:00 the following morning.

Tuesday - I've got EQ Presidency meeting and basketball.

Wednesday - I'm planning to work late at FAP West and then Sterling G. and I are going to try and track down a couple of less active quorum members.

Thursday - James Whitaker and I are going to go do an endowment session at the temple.

Friday - Nothing planned yet, but I'm sure something will come up. Maybe I'll invite Liisa over to help me paint the girls room.

Saturday - I may have the opportunity to take a less-active family to the temple visitor's center with the missionaries.

Well, I better get to work. I sure love and miss you. Keep the pictures coming. They are great source of strength and happiness for me. Good luck today.

Love,

Anders

No comments: