Thursday, July 24, 2008

Crazy Weather in VA

The storm last night was crazy. I haven't heard of any destruction in the areas, but there was a lot of rain that came down. I woke up at 5:00 this morning to take Liisa to the airport, and it was really cold outside. I had put on shorts and a T-shirt thinking it would be warm, but the rain brought along some unseasonably cool weather. And it's still pretty nice outside, even though the sun is up.

As I mentioned, Liisa is now gone, so Heidi and I are left to take care of Todd. A person doesn't really gain a good appreciation for what mom and dad and Liisa do with Todd until they spend a morning getting him ready for school. He can be a handful, and I'm not going to miss changing his diapers. I can see why my dad gets frustrated.

I watched a little bit of West Wing with my sisters last night. I'm not getting hooked, but it was pretty entertaining. The dialog and the acting is really good. I think you would like it. Maybe we can borrow an episode or two when we get back and enjoy a relaxing evening watching TV together. That sounds really nice right now.

I'm in love with my new phone. Don't worry, it's nothing that will come between us (except if I get a call while we are on a date). This phone is really cool. I can't wait to show it to you. I'm sure you'll love it too. Well, I better get back to work. I love you very much.

Anders

No comments: