Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm an exercising fiend!!

So I work up at 6:00 this morning and remembered that Nina was planning to go run around Burke Lake at 6. So, I call Nina and she picked me up on the way. We ran around Burke Lake, which is 5 miles. We came back to mom and dad's house and I was still in the mood to exercise, so I got on Liisa's rowing machine and rowed for 20 minutes. I feel great! Nina and I are going to go running Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this week. It feels so good to run. I hope to keep it up.

I've got some work I need to do today (Saturday). Specifically, I've got some training I need to do in preparation for promotion to Manager. I anticipate that it will be pretty boring stuff. I have a bunch of financial worksheets I need to complete to ensure I'm sufficiently independent from the firm's audit clients. I'm sorry I have to complete this stuff before you come home. It would be so fun to sit down and work on it together. :-)

It sounds like Mom and Dad had a great time in Alaska. They were talking about taking the whole family there next summer. I reminded them that we can just as easily go to Ireland or Italy. We'll see.

I hope things are going well for you. Have a great day.

I sure love and miss you all,

Anders

No comments: